Re: Final draft version of AWWW? (Re: Summary of TAG activity from 1 Sep to 29 Oct 2004)

On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 01:59, Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com wrote:
> > 1) Architecture Document
> >
> >   The TAG has completed the processing of the Last Call comments
> >   on the Architecture Document:
> >     http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-webarch-20040816/
> >
> >   The TAG has requested that the revised Architecture Document [3]
> >   be progressed to Proposed Recommendation status [4].
> >
> > [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2004/webarch-20041019/
> > [4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2004Oct/0094.html (member
> > only)
>

> Can the TAG please indicate which version of AWWW is is proposing
> be advanced to PR?

Hi Patrick,

The PR draft is available at:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/PR-webarch-20041105/

For the list of changes across the various drafts, see:
   http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/webarch/changes.html

 - Ian

> The above text refers to the Oct 19 draft, though I note that later
> editor's drafts exist [1].
>
> Is there now a final draft version that is expected to be submitted
> for advancement to PR, or are more edits still expected?
>
> Or are the drafts later than Oct 19 to be discarded?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Patrick
>
> --
>
> Patrick Stickler
> Nokia, Finland
> patrick.stickler@nokia.com
>

> [1] interestingly, yesterday http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/webarch/
>     redirected to http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2004/webarch-20041102/
>     dated Nov 2 yet today, the redirection is to another draft
>     http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2004/webarch-20041101/ dated Nov
>     1 ???
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447