7 May 2004 Editors' Draft of Architecture Document available

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 23:13:05 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
Hello,

I've made available the 7 May 2004 Editor's Draft of
the Architecture Document [1]. This draft takes into account
a number of last call comments and discussion by the TAG
for the last couple of months. I have created a diff file [2],
but it doesn't look that useful.

Before the face-to-face meeting next week, I expect to have:

 * Updated the issues list to show which issues are addressed
   by this proposed draft.

 * Notified reviewers of the proposed changes.

 * Provided the TAG with a view of the changes that we will
   be able to review at the face-to-face meeting.

Please note that this document has not been reviewed by
anyone; it contains some proposed text, not just changes
approved by the TAG.

I apologize for the delay in making this document available.
Thank you,

 - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2004/webarch-20040507/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2004/webarch-20040507/diff-20040507
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447