W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > July 2004

[Agenda] 19 July 2004 Telcon (LC Issues)

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:19:31 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
Message-id: <87zn5w13m4.fsf@nwalsh.com>
Folks,

The agenda of the TAG's 19 July 2004 teleconf is available as HTML [1] and
as text below.

If there are any other items TAG members want to discuss please let me know.

Apologies for the tardiness.

Norman Walsh
--

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2004/07/19-tag

------------------------------------------------------
   W3C | TAG | Previous: 12 July | Next: 26th July

                   Agenda of 19 July 2004 TAG teleconference

   Nearby: Teleconference details . issues list (handling new issues).
   www-tag archive

1. Administrative

    1. Roll call. Regrets: TBL, PC, SW, IJ (possible regrets)
    2. Accept the minutes of the 12 July teleconf?
    3. Accept this agenda?
    4. Next meeting: 26 July. Norm Walsh to Chair. Regrets: SW. Possible
       regrets from IJ

  1.1 Meeting schedule

    1. Ottawa meeting update
         1. Action NW/PC 2004/06/14: Prepare ftf meeting agenda. See email
            from Paul.

  1.3 TAG Charter

   Pending further updates from Team/AB

2. Technical

   See also open actions by owner and open issues.

  2.1 Action Item List

    1. Action NW 2004/07/12: Write XMLChunk-44 as a finding.
    2. Action TBL/RF 2004/05/13: Write up a summary position to close
       httpRange-14, text for document (need to reschedule httpRange-14 when
       TBL available-single issue telcon? guest?)

  2.5 Web Architecture Document Last Call

  2.5.1 Last Call Issues

   Review open issues.

   Chair proposes a two-pass review: first to determine if any of these
   issues have been overtaken by events. Then to determine which we need to
   resolve.

  2.5.2 Reviews

   See the 8 June 2004 Editor's Draft.

     * Action CL 2004/05/14 revised to:

       Rewrite story at beginning of 3.3.1 and paragraph that follows.

       After those edits, review the rest of section 3.3.1 in the 8 June
       draft to see if it makes sense as a whole.

     * Actions from 2004/06/14:

       PC to review sections 1, 5, and 6 of 8 June draft.

       CL to review section 4 of 8 June draft.

       SW, NW to review entire 8 June draft. (SW Done[partial] PDF, HTML)

       [Will add references to any other completed reviews submitted for
       discussion]

   Resources:

    1. Last Call issues list (sorted by section)
    2. Annotated version of WebArch
    3. Archive of public-webarch-comment
    4. List of actions by TAG participant

     ----------------------------------------------------------------------

   The TAG does not expect to discuss issues below this line.

3. Status report on these findings

   See also TAG findings

     * abstractComponentRefs-37:
          * 30 Oct 2003 draft finding "Abstract Component References"
     * contentPresentation-26:
          * 30 June 2003 draft finding "Separation of semantic and
            presentational markup, to the extent possible, is architecturally
            sound"
     * metadataInURI-31
     * siteData-36
          * "There is no such thing as a Web site"

4. Other action items

     * Action DC 2003/11/15: Follow up on KeepPOSTRecords with Janet Daly on
       how to raise awareness of this point (which is in CUAP).
     * Action CL 2003/10/27: Draft XML mime type thingy with Murata-san

     ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Norman Walsh for Stuart Williams and TimBL

Received on Monday, 19 July 2004 10:20:18 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 22:56:04 UTC