Re: [Agenda] 23 Feb 2004 TAG teleconf (TechPlenary, namespaceDocument-8, Webarch LC)

On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 15:39, Dan Connolly wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 14:32, Ian B. Jacobs wrote:
> [...]
> >      * Action PC 2004/02/09: Respond to Tom Worthington's comments in
> >        light of TAG discussion. [26]Done. [27]Reviewer satisfied that TAG
> >        has done due diligence, but unhappy with outcome
>
> Ian, your choice of "Reviewer satisfied" as link text suggests we've
> reached consensus with that reviewer. It's clear to me that we have not.

I probably should not have tried to abbreviate. Here's what the
reviewer wrote:

 "Thanks, I am satisfied that you have given my comment serious
  consideration. But as is I don't see the document as being workable, so I
  will not be recommending use of the Architecture to my students, colleagues
  or clients."

Hence "satisfied we've done due diligence" but clearly "unhappy with
outcome."

I did not mean to suggest that there was consensus with the reviewer.

 _ Ian
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447