RE: Draft Minutes: TAG Telcon 13th December 2004

Hmm.  When I look at [1], I don't think I see any of my cleanups.   Not
sure whether this part of date space is subject to mirror problems,
whether you didn't notice the changes, etc.  Would it make any sense, if
you do want to adopt the changes, to just check in the HTML source I gave
you instead of trying to duplicate it?  Among the changes I made were to
run together paragraphs that were one line each when quoting proposals,
etc.  I don't much care which version we archive, but if you do want my
cleaned up one, I suspect that would be the easier way to do it.  Have a
very happy holiday!

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street