Re: some web architecture diagrams and RDF modelling

From: Bill de hÓra <dehora@eircom.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 16:27:55 +0000
Cc: www-tag@w3.org

Dan Connolly wrote:

> I got kinda inspired on the plane, and I'd like to talk
> about this in the meeting this week...
>
>   WebArch Diagrams
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/fdesc54/

[[[
A URI identifies a resource, which has a representation.
]]]

I think that should be:

A URI identifies a resource, which has a set of representations

And:

[[[
The resource is represented in multiple data formats; i.e. multiple
Internt Media Types.
]]]

should be:

The representations are presented using Internet Media Types.

Bill de hÓra