RE: 28Apr tag telcon notes: IRIEverywhere, URIEquivalence

From: Williams, Stuart <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 16:00:02 +0100
To: "'Dan Connolly'" <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org

Dan,

Thanks for scribing, a couple of clarifications...

> 19:18:18 [DanC]
> PaulC: not much progress on [whatever he was supposed to do here]

Paul is working on the TAG presentation for the WWW2003 W3C Track.

> 19:18:34 [DanC]
> DavidO/Chris: no progress here either. but we expect to get on it
presently.

Chris and David are working on presentations for the AC meeting.

> 19:19:13 [DanC]
> PaulC: I gather the team is trying to get AC materials together early.
> 19:19:34 [DanC]

> Action SW 2003/04/14: Propose meeting times, structure to TAG. continues.

My action is for our 'distributed F2F'.

> 19:19:46 [DanC]
>Action PC 2003/04/14: Propose meeting times, structure to TAG. continues

The action is on Paul, Chris and David to produce presentation drafts for
the TAG to review. I believe we should anticpate them (drafts) ahead of
Monday's meeting (5th May).

Regards

Stuart