RE: resources and URIs

Indeed... "RDF/XML Syntax Specification Revised" [1] gives number of
examples that contain what I think Tim would regard as 'illegal' references.

Figure 1 contains the following URI References as property names:

	http://www.example.org/terms/editor
	http://www.example.org/terms/homePage
	http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/title
	http://www.example.org/terms/fullName