RE: Some comments on 27 June 2003 Web Arch WD

I'm muddled on this.  I can see pros and cons for having different terms for
the resource and the representation.  I think the 80/20 point is to call
them the same thing, though for completeness I expect that people would want
to differentiate.

I feel httprange-14 footsteps...

Cheers,
Dave