RE: yet another sidetrack on what a URI identifies

You people are talking past each other. I agree with Sandro but believe
this discussion became a religous one sometime ago which seems destined
to be at an impasse for some time. Also I also have no idea what HTTP
GET has to do with knowledge representation or RDF.

If you see an assertion about "http://www.25hoursaday.com", whether you
consider it an assertion about me personally or the web page (i.e. the
representation) seems completely orthogonal to what HTTP GET can or
cannot retrieve.

Some enlightenment would be appreciated.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
The ideal vacation cottage is one that visits twelve but sleeps two.

rights.