RE: [Minutes] 6-7 Feb 2003 TAG ftf meeting (why XML)

If your message isn't about the meeting record
(i.e. correction or some such), please change
the subject.

Better yet, start a whole new thread and excerpt
from the minutes.

Also, we ask that you make it clear whether you're
  * suggesting text for the arch doc
  * discussing an open issue
or
  * raising a new issue

Otherwise,

  "General discussion about the Web should take
  place on www-talk@w3.org."
   -- http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/#tips