 From: ext Bullard, Claude L (Len) [mailto:clbullar@ingr.com]
 Sent: Wed 7/30/2003 9:53 PM
 To: 'Norman Walsh'
 Cc: www-tag@w3.org
 Subject: RE: HTTP Range Middle ground?

 +1

 len

 -----Original Message-----
 From: Norman Walsh [mailto:Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM]

 What we need the folks who are adamant that it must be illegal to
 relax a little and say "okay, it's not *illegal*, but can we document
 it as really bad practice?" and the folks who say no convention is
 needed to say "ok, it isn't necessary, but it doesn't do any harm to
 conform to this notion of good practice."

 Any takers?