Action PC 2002/09/09

*  Action PC 2002/09/09 to review updates to finding
                 regarding 'cautionary' words about the nature of the
                 advised registration process.

I have reviewed Ian's proposed text and believe it handles my original
action item assigned at the July 8 TAG meeting.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329