Re: Enhance XLink: infer xlink:type

At 03:20 PM 10/4/2002 -0700, Roy T. Fielding wrote:

>That is the only reason why anyone would want an XHTML 2.0 -- because they
>can pre-code the DTD and default stylesheet if it is a standard format.

The *only* reason someone would want an XHTML 2.0 is to be able to hard
code semantics?

I can't be anything other than flabbergasted at such a suggestion.

I also can't figure out what we've been working on then for the past 4
years since the "Future of HTML" workshop where we were told to go recast
HTML in XML.

I must be delusional.

Ann