Re: RDDL: Here is some 'real' RDF was: Re: minor RDF tax

At 2:59 PM -0500 11/17/02, Jonathan Borden wrote:

>which root element <rdf:RDF> or <html:html> ?
>Do we want RDDL to be legal XHTML that contains RDF snippets or legal RDF
>that is browsable? (browsers as you know are quite forgiving).

Legal XHTML that contains RDF snippets by all means. Browsers are
forgiving but becoming less so, especially with XHTML. And I still
suspect that the primary use of RDDL will be to give human developers
a page to read when they type the namespace URL into the browser
location bar.