Re: My action item on RDDL/RDF

Tim Bray wrote:

> So why can't we have an RDF syntax that actually exposes the
> Resource/Property/Value structure in an obvious way, and doesn't depend
> on qname magic and schemas that aren't recommendations, but is still XML
> and hence handy for interchange?

If by we you mean the W3, then the answer is that the charter RDF
Core is working under doesn't provide the scope to start from
scratch (though RDF Core did create a new syntax for test cases).
This question has be asked many times on rdf-interest - the answer
always boils down to the current charter.

Bill de hÓra

--
Propylon
www.propylon.com