RE: [rdfmsQnameUriMapping-6] Algorithm for creating a URI from a QName in RDF Model?

As far as I understand the issue, *any* algorithm that attempts to map

(uriref, name) -> (uri)

will be unreasonable if it attempts to produce a URI in the same URI schema
as the namespace name. This is because for an arbitrary URI scheme, there
will be no obvious way to produce new valid URIs without having a priori
knowledge about this URI scheme's syntax (and semantics).

For instance, consider the qname ("tel:++492512807760", "foo"). If you want
to things even more interesting, try ("tel:++492512807760#bar", "foo").

Regards, Julian