Re: updated findings on whenToUseGet

From: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 11:18:18 -0700
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
Dan Connolly wrote:
> I updated the finding w.r.t. 5May discussion.
>
> Chris, I still need some text from you about
> the I18N situation.
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/get7

- Needs spell-checking & beautification
- in the excellent mailing-list subscription example, you never actually
come out and say in so many words that the second way of doing things is
WRONG and BROKEN.  You imply it but should go further.
- as Stuart pointed out, could use a little more preaching on the
desirability of having URIs - I liked Stuart's proposed 1) 2) 3) list.

Maybe the thing to do is to get Ian to take Dan's prose, work Stuart's
list in, beautify & polish it, and I think we're done with this.  -Tim