Re: TAG document: SOAP HTTP GET binding available

could also be described as a feature property as per the
binding framework:

safeget:content-location

A binding such as the HTTP binding could declare support
for this feature and map its value to the Location HTTP header
field in a response message.

Cheers,

Chris