Re: whenToUseGet-7 Why call it WEB Serivces? (was: RE: FW: draft findings on Unsafe Methods (whenToUseGet-7))

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 12:02:44 -0400
To: noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com
Cc: "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@apache.org>, www-tag@w3.org
I wrote:

>> That said, I share David Orchard's opinion that
>> would we have is in shape to go out if there
>> turn out to be delays or disagreement with
>> publishing a SOAP direction.

I meant:

That said, I share David Orchard's opinion that what we have is in shape
to go out if there turn out to be delays or
disagreement with publishing a GET enhancement to the HTTP binding.

(sorry..too much typing on airplanes where you can't see what you've
typed.)

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142