RE: TAG document: SOAP HTTP GET binding available

<snip/>

> *  The HTTP GET bindings provided are the ones specified in the WSDL
>    specification.  I can only presume that you have some
> issue with these
>    as you are now providing a new specification.

You are incorrect in your presumption.  I've explained this twice and I
don't know how to explain further.

The TAG is not taking issue with the WSDL HTTP GET binding, nor proposing a
new or alternative WSDL HTTP GET binding.  There is no shred of WSDL syntax
in my proposal.

Cheers,
Dave