Re: Updated SOAP HTTP GET binding document

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 12:00:32 +0900
To: "David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>, <www-tag@w3.org>
Hello David,

Two comments on this document:

- In http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/ws-uri.html#IDA4YUSC, 3.3 Limitations,
   you mention I18N. It's quite clear and easy how to address this, and
   if this document moves forward, let's make sure that gets done.

- You often say "For illustrative purposes, the "/" has not been escaped."
   I strongly suggest to give the actual escaping, because otherwise
   many people (and then implementations) get confused very quickly.

Regards,   Martin.