W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > June 2002

Draft agenda: 24 June TAG teleconference (Arch document, WSA update)

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:55:43 -0400
Message-ID: <3D109B6F.20708@w3.org>
To: www-tag@w3.org

Hello,

A draft [1] of the agenda for the 24 June TAG
teleconference is available (text version below).

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/06/24-tag
-- 
Ian Jacobs (ij@w3.org)   http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447


    W3C | TAG | Previous: 17 Jun | Next: 1 July

           Agenda for 24 June 2002 TAG teleconference

    Nearby: Teleconference details ? issues list ?
    www-tag archive

    Note: The Chair does not expect the agenda to change
    after close of business (Boston time) Thursday of
    this week.

1. Administrative (15min)

     1. Confirm scribe
     2. Roll call. Regrets DC, TBL, SW
     3. Accept this agenda
     4. Next meeting? Proposed 24 June
     5. Accept 17 June minutes
     6. Confirm status of completed actions
     7. Confirm status of withdrawn actions

   1.2 Completed actions?

     1. IJ 2002/06/17: Add augmentedInfoset-22 to issues
        list. Unassigned
     2. IJ 2002/06/17: Add xlinkScope-23 to issues list.
        Unassigned
     3. NW 2002/06/17: Call for initial review on www-tag
        of "TAG Finding: Consistency of Formatting
        Property Names, Values, and Semantics". Done
     4. NW 2002/06/17: Call for one-week review on
        www-tag of QNames as Identifiers. TAG expects to
        confirm completion next week. Done
     5. PC 2002/06/17: Convey the desire to the XMLP WG
        that MIME type registration be included in soap
        spec before going to last call.

   1.3 Withdrawn actions?

2. Technical (75min)

   2.1 New issues?

   2.2 Findings in progress, architecture document (45min)

    See also: findings.
     1. Architecture document
          1. ACTION IJ 2002/03/18: Integrate/combine
             one-page summaries (Revised 7 June)
          2. ACTION TBL 2002/05/05: Negotiate more of IJ
             time for arch doc
     2. Internet Media Type registration, consistency of
        use
          1. ACTION DC: research the bug in the svg
             diagram. There are two votes to remove the
             diagram (DC and TB).
     3. QNames as Identifiers
          1. Action IJ/PC 2002/06/17: Update finding to
             ensure that it's clear that the registration
             must be part of the document at last call if
             the WG expects to skip CR.

   2.3 Priority issues (30min)

     1. charmodReview-17: Confirm that this issue is
        closed.
     2. Status of discussions with WSA WG about SOAP/GET?
           + Withdraw? ACTION DO/TB/CL 2002/05/05:
             Pending XMLP response, polish up DO's
             .1-level draft and find out what's going on
             with XForms.
           + ACTION DC 2002/06/10: Send note to WSA WG
             expressing concern about normative binding
             for GET.
     3. augmentedInfoset-22
          1. ACTION DC 2002/06/17: Talk to XML Schema WG
             about PSVI. Report to tag, who expects to
             decide whether to add as an issue next week.
     4. RFC3023Charset-21
           + ACTION CL 2002/6/03: Write up the issue in
             the next day or so.
     5. Status of URIEquivalence-15. Relation to
        Character Model of the Web (chapter 4)? See text
        from TimBL on URI canonicalization and email from
        Martin in particular.
     6. If we get here: httpRange-14, namespaceDocument-8
      ________________________________________________


     Ian Jacobs, for TimBL
     Last modified: $Date: 2002/06/19 14:54:13 $
Received on Wednesday, 19 June 2002 10:58:29 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 22:55:52 UTC