Re: Updated: issue qnameAsId-18

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:06:36 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org

Folks,

I updated qnameAsId-18 again. This completes my actions from a
previous TAG meeting (add examples, reference issue 6) and
incorporates changes from people who commented.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM    | Reason's last step is the recognition that
XML Standards Architect | there are an infinite number of things which