RE: what's wrong with using XML Schema/HTML/RDF to document namespaces?

Dan,

I have a very big concern that most namespace names will become used as URIs
to XML Schema documents.  That trend is already occuring.  And XML Schema
documents are, how shall I say it, not very human understandable.  The XMLP
group has provided wonderful rationale for why required machine
understandable references (DTDs) in a document are a bad thing.  Widespread
adoption of XML Schemas for namespace name documents will cause the same
problem(s).  XML Schema documents or DTDs, the logic is the same.

Cheers,
Dave