RE: [Minutes] 2 Dec 2002 TAG teleconference (New issues: XML subsetting, Binary XML, metadata in URIs)

Paul,

I don't understand your response.  It seems to me like looking at a version
2.0 is part of XML Core group's charter.  Are you saying that looking at a
2.0 is not part of the charter?  Or are you saying that looking at profiles
is not part of a 2.0?  Sorry for my confusion, but I'm really quite confused
by your response given what seems explicit wording to me.

Wearing my AC hat, I know that BEA voted for the charter of XML Core
specifically to look at things like an XML NG that would include profiles of
current specs, such as Tim Bray's XML-SW.

Wearing my TAG hat, I think that the TAG is a natural to help look at the
phrase "if deemed advisable", but that XML Core obviously should be heavily
involved in this.

cheers,
Dave