RE: URI denumerability

A google search for "denumerable" turned up [1,2]. The intro [2] is
entertaining enough and surely further confirmation that we should really
drop the point from the document (which I believe we have agreed to do).

Thanks,

Stuart
[1] http://descmath.com/diag/denum.html
[2] http://descmath.com/diag/index.html