RE: URI denumerability

From: Williams, Stuart <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:05:22 +0100
To: "'Anthony B. Coates'" <abcoates@TheOffice.net>, Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com>
Cc: www-tag <www-tag@w3.org>

A google search for "denumerable" turned up [1,2]. The intro [2] is
entertaining enough and surely further confirmation that we should really
drop the point from the document (which I believe we have agreed to do).

Thanks,

Stuart
[1] http://descmath.com/diag/denum.html
[2] http://descmath.com/diag/index.html