RE: storing info in XSL-FO: new issue? [was: Draft TAG Finding:...]

DISCLAIMER: The question below was an honest, PERSONAL question on my
part and should not be used to infer anything about Microsoft's degree
of support, commitment or belief in XHTML.

Given the direction that the subthread starting from this comment has
gone in I felt the need to add the above disclaimer.

PS: However, it seems Ian has a different definition of huge traction
than I do.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the Earth, minus 40%

rights.