RE: Draft agenda of meeting 8 April

Regrets for this meeting, I will be in transit to the Web Services
Architecture F2F.

Cheers,
Dave

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Mar/0063.html

   [22]2002/03/18
   3 Apr Started
   Draft three points for TAG presentation to AC in May 2002 TBL
   [23]2002/03/25 5 Apr [24]Done
   Revise [25]findings on uriMediaType-9, incorporating 25 Mar discussion
   points. DC, SW [26]2002/03/25 5 Apr
   Take question of HTTP Query to W3C/IETF liaison ([27]issue
   whenToUseGet-7) TBL [28]2002/02/12 8 Apr Sent mail; awaiting ack.
   Extract issues for TAG from [29]thread on boundaries for the Web TB
   [30]2002/03/25 27 Mar
   Add URIEquivalence-15 and HTTPSubstrate-16 to issues list IJ
   [31]2002/04/01 8 Apr Done
   Write draft on when URI variants are considered equivalent
   (URIEquivalence-15) TBL [32]2002/04/01 4 Apr
   Find someone in W3C Team or RDF world to draft comments on RDF+HTML
   for namespace documents TBL, IJ [33]2002/04/01 8 Apr
   Draft suggestions for namespace documents SW [34]2002/04/01 4 Apr
   Start discussion on www-tag about criticism of RFC3025
   (HTTPSubstrate-16) RF [35]2002/04/01 8 Apr

     [22] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Mar/0063.html
     [23] http://www.w3.org/2002/03/25-tag-summary.html
     [24] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2002Apr/0002.html
     [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2002/01-uriMediaType-9
     [26] http://www.w3.org/2002/03/25-tag-summary.html
     [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#whenToUseGet-7
     [28] http://www.w3.org/2002/02/12-tagmem-irc#T22-25-37
     [29]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Mar/thread.html#158
     [30] http://www.w3.org/2002/03/25-tag-summary
     [31] http://www.w3.org/2002/04/01-tag-summary
     [32] http://www.w3.org/2002/04/01-tag-summary
     [33] http://www.w3.org/2002/04/01-tag-summary
     [34] http://www.w3.org/2002/04/01-tag-summary
     [35] http://www.w3.org/2002/04/01-tag-summary

    Ian Jacobs, for TimBL
    Last modified: $Date: 2002/04/01 20:48:00 $