Re: [svgwg] Agenda conf call 15-July-2020

Hi all,

Since we didn't have quorum last time, we will be trying this agenda again
this week. Hopefully we'll have some more things to review this time around.

(Hmm… that means I have work to do before Wednesday!)

~Amelia (on behalf of Dirk, who is out-of-office today)