Re: Minutes, SVG working group telcon, 25 March 2019

A reminder to all working group participants:
You & your organization must formally re-join the group under the new
charter, within 45 days from the charter start.

More details in the Call for Participation email:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-wg/2019JanMar/0001.html

Or go straight to the join-up form:
https://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/19480/join