From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 9:52
To: www-svg@w3.org
Cc: public-html@w3.org
Subject: Re: Request SVG review of HTML5.3

On 26/04/2018 15:11, Léonie Watson wrote:
> Hello SVG,
Hello again.

> We would welcome your review of HTML5.3 [1].
>
> To help make your review easier, we have produced a changelog that
> contains all substantive changes made since HTML5.2 [2]. Please also
> note that there are features marked "at risk", documented in the Status.
> If there are any issues arising from your review, please file them on
> the HTML Github repo [3], and apply the "wide review" and "svg" labels
> to each issue. This will help us track your issues and ensure we
> respond accordingly.
>
> We would appreciate your feedback no later than Friday 25th May 2018.
> Thank you.

This is a final follow-up to confirm that the SVG WG is happy for
HTML5.3 to progress to CR without review?

In the tradition of the W3C, we'd prefer a concrete response, but in the absence of a response by end of day on Friday 1st June, we'll assume that the SVG WG is indeed happy for us to begin the journey to CR.

--
@LeonieWatson @tink@toot.cafe Carpe diem