Re: Non-uniformity of feTurbulence

Hi Yuqian,

Technical issues with the Filters specification are now managed on GitHub,
in the shared repo with CSS. Are you able to post this there?
https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues

Some questions to address, if you hope to convince implementations to
change:

   - Can you estimate how much of a performance impact this change would
   have? (That is, what proportion of vectors would need to be discarded &
   re-sampled?)
   - Can you give practical graphical examples of where it would create a
   noticeable impact on the final result?

By the way, since you've clearly dissected the algorithm more closely than
I have, I'd be glad if you could take a look at this issue I posted last
week: https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/112

Best,
Amelia Bellamy-Royds