RE: SVG's future

From: Levantovsky, Vladimir <Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 23:31:24 +0000
To: Sebastian Zartner <sebastianzartner@gmail.com>, Domenico Strazzullo <strazzullo.domenico@gmail.com>
CC: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Doug Schepers <standards@schepers.cc>, Nikos Andronikos <nikos.andronikos@gmail.com>, グルチヤンラミン <ktecramin99@gmail.com>, "Dr. Olaf Hoffmann" <Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de>, www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>, "Francis Hemsher" <fhemsher@gmail.com>
Someone I know and love once wrote "Respect is GIVEN, not EARNED!"
And guess what - she is right!

Cheers,
Vlad

On Monday, February 13, 2017 9:24 AM Sebastian Zartner wrote:

On 13 February 2017 at 11:47, Domenico Strazzullo <strazzullo.domenico@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please let's earn some respect for one another! Different opinions and
> valid arguments can be expressed in an objective way, as well as in a
> subjective way, let’s leave it to the free will.

What I meant is that people in this thread should stop insulting each other. I agree, respect needs to be earned, but insults rather reach the opposite.

<snip/>

Sebastian