Re: SVG's future

Sebastian,

I read you. But please believe that all that kind of debating does at this
point is shift the focus from the essential point. Olaf is basically
complaining, and he's just right to do so. People have the right to know.

For the adoption of SVG over the years you can take a look at the number of
members of different lists, and how those figures grew, sometimes
exponentially following constructive announcements.

Domenico Strazzullo

PS: your vision on the sax is funny :) the keys were designed to normally
be under the fingers! I'm not so sure it would be easier to play
reshuffling the keys... Plus, more than the physical difficulty to get a
sound, to be able to play a jazz solo requires to know music well, harmony,
etc. Lots of study, and in no way that can be made easy. The same with any
scientific or artistic discipline, it's not a question of easy or
difficult, you study hard and with passion, and with miles of practice it
eventually becomes easier. Nobody is forced to do that. There are easier
activities available.