Re: One metre interactive grid (long lat) superimposed on a map

Hi Philip

This is a list for discussing the development of the SVG specification.  It
is likely that you will not get any help with your problem here. I would
suggest asking a question under the "svg" tag on Stack Overflow instead.

Regards
Paul