From: Daniel Holbert
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 8:32 PM
To: nst@dotuscomus.com
Cc: www-svg@w3.org
Subject: Re: SVG 2 is a Candidate Recommendation!

On 10/11/2016 11:11 AM, nst@dotuscomus.com wrote:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2016Oct/0000.html I received
> this private answer by Tab Atkins:
[...]
> I don't find this suitable in its form or its contents, and I decide to
> answer publicly, like it's supposed to be.

Just replying to this point -- I suspect Tab responded privately to your
last list-post in part because that post (as well as your post sent
today) do not have the "To" field set to anything.  So an attempted
"Reply-All" ends up being equivalent to "Reply", since the To field is
blank.

I'm seeing this in my copy of your emails in my mail client -- and you
can also see this in the web-hosted version of the post that you linked
above, as well as your post from today -- note they have:
 "To: " [empty string]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2016Oct/0000.html
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2016Oct/0006.html

Compare that to another recent email on the list:
 "To: www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>"
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2016Oct/0001.html

Maybe you're emailing the list via BCC? Or something about your mail
client is misconfigured? I'm not sure. In any case, you probably want to
see if you can fix that, so that people can usefully/publicly respond to
you.

~Daniel

P.S. It's also odd that your web-hosted emails are blank with a
"text/html attachment: [stored]" link. While you're at it, you might
want to see if you can fix your email client to avoid that as well. :)