Re: Declarative reflection transformation through a given axis

Hi Juergen and Olaf

Thank you very much for your quick help.

I was able to adapt the method in Juergen's code (in the simplest case, there was no rotation because the axis of symmetry was the y-axis, but I now know how to handle lines of arbitrary angle). I had seen one or two examples online but was unable to replicate the solution before, probably due to my rusty maths.

I have just slotted the solution into my XSLT transformation and got the desired result (a limb mirrored around a body’s central axis, given the x coordinate of the axis).

Tavis Reddick
developer@sleepingdog.org.uk