Re: Agenda, 18 February 2016 SVG WG telcon

Hi Sebastian,

If there's active discussion on the mailing list, it doesn't always make
sense to move it to the teleconference (where fewer people can join in).
The WG calls are more useful when all the evidence is in and a decision
needs to be made.

That said, I can bring up the matter (creating a clear & extensible naming
scheme for path data CSS properties) in next week's call.

I have also made a GitHub issue for the debate, so that it won't drop out
of sight until intentionally closed:
https://github.com/w3c/svgwg/issues/49

~Amelia