Re: Agenda, 18 February 2016 SVG WG telcon

On 18 February 2016 at 00:26, Nikos Andronikos <
Nikos.Andronikos@cisra.canon.com.au> wrote:

> Please find the agenda for this week’s telcon below.
>

> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=02&day=18&year=2016&hour=20&min=30&sec=0&p1=0
> Phone: +1-617-324-0000 (access code: 649 040 824)
> IRC for minutes/discussion: #svg on irc.w3.org, port 6665
> Agenda requests: http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/Agenda
> WebEx logistics: https://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/WebEx
>
> Agenda:
>  * How should degenerate closed paths render in SVG [github #42] (nikos)
>  * Can we resolve on nested a elements? [github #26] (nikos)
>  * London F2F (nikos)
>  * Linking: ID + SVGViewSpec [github #48] (nikos)
>
> Github issues on the agenda:
> https://github.com/w3c/svgwg/labels/On%20agenda
> The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be
> confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege.
> If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with,
> disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If
> you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender
> by return email and delete the information from your system.

Sorry to highjack this thread, though I am wondering, what is needed for an
issue to be considered? Reason I'm asking is that I asked to rename the 'd'
property which started some some general discussion, which sounds
reasonable to put on your agenda.

Best regards,

Sebastian