Re: When is the SVG 2.0 specification due to be finalized?

Take a look at:
http://tavmjong.free.fr/SVG/SVGOpen2015/svg_2015.svg
It summarizes what has been implemented in Firefox, Chrome, and
Inkscape. It includes tests for many of the new things (although I
think at least one or two tests are incorrect.. and some things are a
moving target like transformations).
Tav