Re: Image rendering - telling the browser to TURN OFF anti-aliasing.

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 11:10 AM, Stephen Chenney <schenney@chromium.org> wrote:
> Can you provide us with an svg file to test with? In theory the various
> image-rendering CSS properties would be useful in this context, but I don't
> know if they would influence SVG fill patterns. It would be good if they
> did.
>
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/image-rendering

Yeah, the existing image-rendering values
<http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-images/#the-image-rendering> already
address this - set "image-rendering: pixelated;" and you'll be fine.

At least, per spec.  This should absolutely apply to fill patterns;
they're equivalent to CSS background images, which this property
definitely applies to.

~TJ