Re: Image rendering - telling the browser to TURN OFF anti-aliasing.

Can you provide us with an svg file to test with? In theory the various
image-rendering CSS properties would be useful in this context, but I don't
know if they would influence SVG fill patterns. It would be good if they
did.

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/image-rendering

Stephen.