Re: Suggestion: 'bbox-rendering' property

In the 11/12 March telecon there was an ACTION item to follow up on this
suggestion.  I haven't seen anything, so thought I'd do a reminder bump. :)

I'm not sure I completely followed the gist of where the telecon discussion
was leading.  Can someone explain please?

Paul