Re: Numerical Limits in SVG coordinates?

Ooops!  That's what I get for whipping up an answer without actually
testing anything...  Thanks for checking Rik.

I didn't look closely to see how small the deltas were compared to the
magnitude in the shape coordinates.   I looked at the viewBox, and thought
the overall coordinate system dimensions to absolute value was still
reasonable enough that the lower-precision digits wouldn't be significant.
I didn't factor in the transform on the shape.

For Thomas, this clearly wasn't the answer you wanted to hear, but a
normalization process is definitely going to be necessary.  You'll need to
figure out a way to store the information about that conversion process
(and the original coordinates) in metadata, and access it when necessary to
align multiple drawings.

ABR