Re: Agenda, 11 September 2014 SVG WG telcon

Hi David,
do you happen to have any examples that expect a single trailing semicolon
to mean there's an additional empty value at the end?

Ideally I'd like all list-of-something to follow the same pattern of
allowing/ignoring a trailing separator, which seems to be how most
browsers handle such attributes, see e.g http://jsfiddle.net/u6s671gb/4/.

For the case of values="0;5;3;;" is your expectation that the number of
items in the parsed list of values should be 4, as in ["0", "5", "3", ""]?
Or would you expect five values?

--
Erik Dahlstrom, Web Technology Developer, Opera Software
Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group