Re: Agenda, 8 May 2014 SVG WG telcon

Thanks Erik.

PF tweaked the names of this document some more as they don't want to call
the API mapping documents guides as they are normative:

Core Accessibility API Mappings
SVG Accessibility API Mappings
HTML Accessibility API Mappings

We can put a version number in with those. SVG2 ...

In any case you have an agenda item for these tomorrow.

Thanks,
Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger