RE: SVG 2 User Agent Implementation Guide

From: David Dailey <ddailey@zoominternet.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 08:47:45 -0400
To: "'Richard Schwerdtfeger'" <schwer@us.ibm.com>, "'SVG WG'" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>, "'SVG public list'" <www-svg@w3.org>, "'W3C WAI Protocols & Formats'" <public-pfwg@w3.org>
Cc: <janina@rednote.net>, <cooper@w3.org>, "'Mark Sadecki'" <mark@w3.org>
On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 4:43 PM

Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:

-----
We are working to coordinate the development of at least 3 user agent
implementation guides in PF.
[.]
3. An SVG 2 mapping document that covers SVG2. We had asked (SVG working
group which I am also a member) that this be a joint effort between PF and
SVG in the form of a task force. Do people have a preference that we follow
PF's charter or SVGs's charter and ditto on the patent policy?
-------

Is the scope of work of this task force already known? It strikes me that
the opportunities for accessibility in SVG are more numerous and varied than
might be the case in HTML, and that the varieties and audiences reached by
that accessibility might also be more numerous and varied.

Regards

David