Re: URLs

On 19/06/14 23:54, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> (Any chance of hosting the specification on GitHub? Might be easier to
> provide some edits.)

I think it's worth trying.  At the moment we rely on hg repository hooks
to automatically build the spec when we push changes.  (I think it'd be
good to avoid checking in the built version of the spec.)  That might
well be possible to achieve using the GitHub API.  Or if not we can just
poll and build regularly on svgwg.org.

I'll look into this early next quarter.  Or someone else can if they
want to try sooner.