From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
To: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com>
Cc: Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, Erik Dahlström
            <ed@opera.com>, "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>
Date: 03/31/2014 09:59 PM
Subject: Re: [svg2] tabindex and defaults

Rik Cabanier:
> HTML also defines tabindex as read-write but the SVG spec has it as
> read-only.
> Since I believe we're following the HTML spec here, I will just implement
> it that way...

I€™ve just removed the €œreadonly€.

(A reminder too that a lot of the tabindex-related text that got
imported into SVG 2 still references a bunch of definitions like
€œreflect€ in the HTML spec which seem quite out of place in the SVG
spec.  So there is still a bit of editorial work to do around this.)

--
Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/